Giveaway Terms and Conditions (Brochure mailing October 2012)>>
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (Brochure mailing October 2012)>>
1. Information about Teaching Shakespeare and using this website
- 1.1 Teaching Shakespeare LLP (or we) welcomes you to www.teachingshakespeare.ac.uk (our website).
- 1.3 If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our website.
Where additional terms apply, it will be clearly stated on the appropriate webpage.
2. Accessing and using our website
- 2.1 Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we may withdraw or change the services we provide on our website without notice.
We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 2.2 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and not disclose it to any third party.
- 2.3 You may use our website for (a) your own personal and non-commercial use or (b) any non-commercial educational use.
You may print off one copy of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content obtained from our website, except for any copying, distribution or reproduction that is strictly necessary for any personal or non-commercial educational use.
- 2.4 Wherever you use material from our website as set out in section 2.3, you will acknowledge Teaching Shakespeare or any other contributor referred to as the copyright owner.
- 2.5 If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than as set out in section 2.3 above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- 3.1 All contents of our website, such as the trade marks 'Teaching Shakespeare', 'RSC', 'Royal Shakespeare Company', the RSC logo, 'The University of Warwick' , 'Warwick University' and the University of Warwick logo and any software on the website, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights around the world that are owned by the Teaching Shakespeare LLP, The Royal Shakespeare Company and the University of Warwick or its licensors.
No part of our website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) or used other than as set out in section 2.3 above without our prior written permission.
- 3.2 You agree not to modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from our website in any way, and not to use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text
4. Website Postings by You
- 4.2 Copyright in any content you post on our website will remain with you and the permission you give to us in section 4.1 is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way you like and to allow others to use it.
- 4.3 If you do not want to give us permission to use the content you post, please do not contribute to our website.
- 4.4 You confirm that any content you post on our website is your own original work and/or that you have the right to give us permission to use it.
- 4.5 If anyone is identifiable in any content you post, you confirm that you have their permission or the permission of their parent or guardian if they are under 16.
- 4.6 You agree to make sure that any content you post on our website complies with these rules:
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- No unlawful or objectionable content, for example material that is abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, harmful, defamatory, infringes the privacy or other rights of any person or is unlawful is not acceptable.
- No advertising or marketing.
- No spamming.
- You will not take any action that might disable, overburden, alter or impair the function of, or content on, our website.
- 4.7 If you are under 16 please get your parent or guardian's permission before posting any content on our website.
- 4.8 We will not be responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- 4.9 We advise that you do not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else in any posting you make (e.g. your telephone number or address).
5. Links to and from Third Party Sites
- 5.1 Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties.
The operation of these websites is outside our control and you proceed at your own risk.
Teaching Shakespeare does not endorse these websites and is not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- 5.2 If you wish to create a link to our website, you may only link to any complete contents page (and not to a part of a page) and the page must not be viewed within the pages of any other website.
You may create such links only in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 5.3 You agree not to establish a link to our website from any website that is not owned by you and the website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the rules about content set out in section 4 above.
- 5.4 We may withdraw permission to link to our website without notice.
- 5.5 Our website must not be framed on any other site.
- 6.1 We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time.
If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely.
We will endeavour to ensure that all information on our website is up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee this.
You should check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
7. Information about you
- 7.1 Your privacy is very important to us.
8. Our liability
- 8.1 We are not responsible for any content posted on our website by members of the public and the views expressed are theirs and not those of Teaching Shakespeare.
- 8.2 The content we provide on our website is provided on an 'as is' basis without any guarantees as to its accuracy and to the extent permitted by law, and subject to clause 8.7, we exclude all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law).
- 8.3 As our website is provided to you free of charge, we do not accept any liability to you (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) arising from your use of our website or any content on it, subject to clause 8.7, unless you purchase any goods or services from our website.
- 8.4 If you purchase any goods or services from our website, our liability to you (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) is limited to the purchase price for those goods or services.
- 8.5 Subject to clause 8.7, we will not accept liability for any indirect, special or consequential losses, including (for example) loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data or goodwill.
- 8.7 Nothing in these terms limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor for any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to limit, exclude or attempt to limit or exclude, our liability.
9. Other matters
About Teaching Shakespeare
Teaching Shakespeare LLP is a partnership between the Royal Shakespeare Company and The University of Warwick. Teaching Shakespeare LLP, a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales with registered number OC369138.
Our main trading address is:
Teaching Shakespeare LLP
c/o Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Stratford upon Avon
We are awaiting notification of our VAT number.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our website.
Last updated: 4 May 2012